We cannot wait to get back to doing what we love at Allyson Cook Metell, LMT and Associates at Integrated Health Care. As we learn more in the coming days, we will be able to give you an official opening date. Policies and protocols may change, but for now this is our vision for reopening.
We have been working to ensure we are compliant with all of the new health and safety regulations rolled out by the state. Prior to your first return appointment, you must acknowledge that you've read and agree to adhere to our new protocols. At this time we believe pre screening will be required for every appointment. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The first week of June we will be reaching out our previously scheduled appointments. We look forward to getting you back on the schedule at that time. We will begin accepting other appointments as soon as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to be on a waitlist.
Things will look different at Integrated Health Care when you return. The essence of who we are and our high quality services you've come to expect will be unchanged. Our mission to support the health and wellness our entire community has only been strengthened and we cannot wait to welcome you back.
Things to Know:
- Online Booking will be temporarily unavailable. We will allow online booking once all clients who had previously cancelled appointments are accommodated.
- All services are by appointment only. Our doors will be locked and access to IHC will be granted only to those who have a previously scheduled appointment.
- We will send a pre-screen email that is required to be returned prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive in the parking lot 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and wait in your car. Call us upon arrival to let us know you are here and to have our Front Desk pre-screen you. We will then let you know when we are ready to welcome you in.
- Upon entry, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer we provide. You may also use the restroom at this time.
- In accordance with the CDC and government mandates, you must wear a face covering in the building. Please bring your own face covering as supplies are limited.
- Unfortunately we can no longer provide water, before or after your sessions. Staying hydrated after having bodywork is extremely important, try to remember to bring water with you.
- We will move directly to the treatment space where we will have a quick intake specific to your treatment. We will then leave the room and sanitize our hands before returning for your session.
- Please be aware that we will be eliminating ‘table talk’ for the interim. This is for the protection and comfort of both the client and the practitioner. Please limit talking to communication about pressure, warmth, and comfort while in the enclosed space of the session room.
- Practitioners will be required to wear a face covering at all times when at IHC.
- Equipment and surface areas will be disinfected with EPA certified disinfectants between sessions.
- As always, all linens are changed and laundered after each session.
- We have staggered appointment times to decrease crossover within in the building. If there is crossover, please practice social distancing. Our office has also doubled in size, which will make social distancing easier.
There is nothing more satisfying than a relaxing, rejuvenating, professional massage.
Whether you are looking for a full body deep tissue massage, simply a relaxing hour away from the hustle and bustle, or something in between, Allyson Cook & Associates has what you need. Just take a look at our "Services" tab to see what we offer, or read about our therapists under our "About the Therapist" Tab to see who would be the right fit for you.
If you’d like to set up an appointment with one of our therapists or inquire about gift certificates, click on "Contact Me" and to send a message. We will get back to you and also answer any questions you might have.
Thanks for visiting, and have a great day.